Monday, November 29, 2010

This should keep me busy for a while...

Man, I've been looking at some of the other blogs around here and there are some sweet layouts and designs, I am a decent graphic designer (re: hack with Photoshop and Illustrator), so I'll be looking to customize this page.

I'm always open to ideas and suggestions.

I figure I'll be putting together some photo-stories over the next few weeks, but they wont be very interesting to start out, since for the most part, I head out with the intent to take pictures, rather than taking pictures as part of another activity. But not always.

OK, since it's a photography blog, here's some pictures I took up at Willow Creek Reservoir in Grand County, CO, back in September:


I really should process these pics with Photoshop before I post them up, but whatever. I'll get to that later, I'm still trying to figure out this site and how all the stuff works. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment