Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Comment About Criticism

As many of you who know me already know, I'm just starting out. I'm a guy with a Nikon D3000 and a love for the outdoors, and I have always wanted to capture the things I see so that I can share them with others.

I bought the camera in September and I've probably taken 3000 shots with it already, learning a TON along the way, but there's always more. More to learn, more to see, more to understand, and I'm keenly interested in knowing what people think of my shots, both from an aesthetic perspective as I'd get from the casual observer, to the technical and artistic thoughts and ideas that I'd get from someone with more experience than I have.

So please, if you're looking around here and you see something that makes you think, put those thoughts in a comment for me, help me learn. Do you think there's something I could have done better? Do you see a flaw that you know could have been avoided? Please, let a brother know!

No comments:

Post a Comment