Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Flowers in Golden, CO, October 17th, 2010.

 For this installment, I don't really have much to say, except that I like taking pictures of flowers, because they're the most colorful things in nature, and it's a nice challenge to not only capture the colors properly, but also to develop the shots in Lightroom, a program I'm still learning to use.
 World's Most Cooperative Bumblebee. Thanks, homey. The pictures above were taken in the community garden inside the historical park, along Clear Creek just west of downtown Golden.





 I was surprised to find so many colorful flowers, since this shoot was done at the beginning of October.



One of the biggest problems I'm having with Lightroom is figuring out how to get the photos to look the way I want them to, without blowing them out or causing a bunch of noise and aberrations. I think I'm probably still better with Photoshop for this type of editing, but Lightroom is going to be what I use going forward.

1 comment: